Four-storey red brick Castleton Mill with semi-circular stair tower projecting on its south-eastern face. The building was constructed in 1838 and was initially used for the production of flax.
Castleton Mill as viewed from the Leeds Liverpool Canal
Return to the map Part 1 - Granary Wharf to Bramley Fall Woods, click the blue button
Return to the West Leeds Country Park and Green Gateways home page, click the green button