Round Wood

Below Round Wood and close to Fagley Beck can be seen the remains of the former Ravenscliffe Woods Reservoir which belonged to the Bradford Corporation Waterworks. A painting was done by Fred Swaine (1858-1942) of the reservoir and can be viewed on Leodis - a photographic archive of Leeds

Remains of the retaining wall on the west side of the reservoir

Stone lined side of the reservoir visible through the vegetation

Return to the map Part 3 - Apperley Bridge to Woodhall Lake, click the blue button

Return to the West Leeds Country Park  and Green Gateways  home page, click the green button

West Leeds Country Park Part 3 - Apperley Bridge to Woodhall Lake