Stone bridge and viaduct constructed to the designs of Thomas Grainger in 1846. The structure carried the Leeds, Dewsbury and Huddersfield line to the former Central Station crossing the Leeds Liverpool Canal and the river Aire on the way.
Thomas Grainger's stone bridge across the Leeds Liverpool Canal
Return to the map Part 1 - Granary Wharf to Bramley Fall Woods, click the blue button
Return to the West Leeds Country Park and Green Gateways home page, click the green button